Chicken Alfredo Recipe
Sometimes the preparation of the food becomes a dilemma: the oil boils and splashes, the milk spills, you can not remove the traces of burned foods from the pan, and to top it all you have tears to go chopping onions.
Using cooked chicken leftovers, you’ll only need a few minutes to prepare these ideal pasta dishes for dinner. Simply combine your favorite ingredients such as cream cheese, spinach and pasta to get a meal that the whole family will love.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
• 3/4 lb (0.4 kg)fettuccine
• 2 tbsp. tablespoon (30 ml)unsalted butter
• 2cloves of garlic, chopped
• 4 ounces (115 g)light cream cheese
• 1 cup (250 mL)skim milk
• 1/2 cup (125 mL)grated Parmesan, additional amount to serve
• 2 cups (500 mL)cooked chicken cubes
• 2 cups (500 mL)packed spinach shoots
• 1/2 c. makers (2.5 ml)kosher salt, additional quantity of pasta
• 1/2 c. Tea (2.5 mL)freshly ground black
Select all items Add Items to My Shopping List
1. Cook the fettucine in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente (about 10 minutes) or as directed on the package.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Stir in cream cheese and milk, whisk until smooth. Whisk Parmesan cheese and cook for two minutes until slightly thickened. Add chicken, spinach, salt and continue cooking for about five minutes until chicken is hot and spinach has softened.
3. Reserve cup (125 mL) of cooking water. Drain the fettuccine and return to the saucepan. Put ¼ cup (60 ml) of cooking water in the Alfredo sauce. Add the pasta and cook on high for one minute to mix well. Top with fresh black pepper and additional parmesan cheese. Divide and serve in hot pasta bowls.
PASTA ALFREDO WITH CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI
Ingredients for 3 – 4 servings:
300 g of pasta
500 g Chicken Breast File t
150 ml of chicken broth
100 ml of milk
150 ml of Rama creamfine
1 tbsp butter
2 tablespoons of flour
500 g of broccoli
100 g freshly grated Parmesan
Clean the broccoli and cut into small florets. Cut chicken breast into bite-sized pieces and fry in a pan with a little oil until crispy. For the noodles, bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the noodles for about 8-10 minutes. After 5 minutes, add the broccoli and simmer.
When the meat is cooked and the onions are glassy, place on a plate and make a roux in the pan. Melt the butter and then add flour and stir until smooth with a whisk, if the roux gets a little brown, that’s no problem. Then deglaze with chicken broth, milk and Rama Cremefine and mix well, so that no lumps arise! Now the meat and onions come back into the pan and are mixed with the sauce and parmesan. Season as desired and immediately pour the pasta and broccoli from the cooking water into the pan. Mix well again and serve immediately! Good Appetite!